Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Old, ugly mailboxes in the rich neighborhood.

Now, when I'm walking around my rich neighborhood, I'm paying attention to the nearby mailboxes. And I can see around only ugly mailboxes, sometimes very old ugly boxes. People can have very nice houses, gates, front yards and I don't understand why they don't care about their mailboxes. Why they can have a fancy gate, but don't want to have a fancy novelty mailbox. At the internet everybody can buy whatever he or she wants. For example, train mailbox, duck mailbox, dog (there are different breeds available) mailbox, cat mailbox, cow mailbox, cadillac mailbox, flamingo mailbox, golf bug mailbox and so and so on.

Sometimes I want to put an advertisement in such mailboxes and give them an advice to buy not expensive, but very beautiful mailbox from mailbox-plaza.com Believe me, novelty mailboxes will look significant better near beautiful flowers than ugly boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home